St Mary's Hospital, Isle of Wight
|St Mary's Hospital|
|Isle of Wight NHS Trust|
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
|Care system||Public NHS|
|Hospital type||District General|
|Emergency department||Yes Accident & Emergency|
|Lists||Hospitals in the United Kingdom|
St Mary's Hospital is a 477-bed hospital located on the outskirts of Newport on the Isle of Wight run by the Isle of Wight NHS Trust. The hospital also contains a private wing, which holds 11 beds.
Specialist services provided at the hospital include urology, orthopaedics, ophthalmology, ear nose and throat (ENT), cardiology, gastroenterology, rehabilitation, respiratory, dermatology, care of the elderly, rheumatology, gynaecology, maternity and paediatrics.
A new Medical Assessment Unit with 24 beds and space for 6 ambulant patients was opened in August 2015.
- "Isle of Wight Healthcare NHS". www.nursingnetuk.com. Archived from the original on 2010-04-25. Retrieved 2009-01-01.
- "St Mary's Hospital homepage". www.iow.nhs.uk.com. Archived from the original on 2008-05-19. Retrieved 2009-01-01.
- "New look ward to be unveiled at St Mary's Hospital". Isle of Wight County Press. 6 August 2015. Retrieved 24 August 2015.
- "Route 1". Southern Vectis. Retrieved 2009-08-27.
- Hospital website - iow.nhs.uk