St Mary's Hospital, Isle of Wight
|St Mary's Hospital|
|Isle of Wight NHS Trust|
Isle of Wight, United Kingdom
|Care system||Public NHS|
|Hospital type||District General|
|Emergency department||Yes Accident & Emergency|
|Lists||Hospitals in the United Kingdom|
Services provided at the hospital include urology, orthopaedics, ophthalmology, ear nose and throat (ENT), cardiology, gastroenterology, rehabilitation, respiratory, dermatology, care of the elderly, rheumatology, gynaecology, maternity and paediatrics.
The hospital also contains a private wing, which holds 11 beds.
A new Medical Assessment Unit with 24 beds and space for 6 ambulant patients was opened in August 2015.
- Isle of Wight NHS Trust
- Hampshire & Isle of Wight Air Ambulance
- Earl Mountbatten Hospice
- List of hospitals in England
- "St Mary's Hospital homepage". www.iow.nhs.uk.com. Archived from the original on 2008-05-19. Retrieved 2009-01-01.
- "Isle of Wight Healthcare NHS". www.nursingnetuk.com. Archived from the original on 2010-04-25. Retrieved 2009-01-01.
- "New look ward to be unveiled at St Mary's Hospital". Isle of Wight County Press. 6 August 2015. Retrieved 24 August 2015.
- "Route 1". Southern Vectis. Retrieved 2009-08-27.
- Isle of Wight NHS Trust - iow.nhs.uk