St Michael and All Angels Church, Barnes
Jump to navigation Jump to search
The current building was erected in 1891–3. The architect was Charles Innes, a member of the congregation, who also designed the additions to the nave, chancel and north aisle of St Mary's Church, Barnes.
- Joe Hawes, later Dean of St Edmundsbury, served as priest in charge then team vicar from 1996 to 2003
- Bruce Ruddock, later Director of the Anglican Centre in Rome, served as priest in charge from 1988 to 1995
- Historic England. "Church of St Michael and All Angels (1389297)". National Heritage List for England. Retrieved 25 May 2015.
- "History". St Michael’s and All Angels Church. Retrieved 12 January 2014.
- Bridget Cherry and Nikolaus Pevsner (1983). The Buildings of England – London 2: South. London: Penguin Books. p. 469. ISBN 0 14 0710 47 7.
- "Innes, Charles G D" (PDF). Local architects. Barnes and Mortlake History Society. Retrieved 5 April 2015.
- Crockford's Clerical Directory (online ed.). Church House Publishing. Retrieved 16 March 2018..