St Petrock's Church, Timberscombe
|Church of St Petrock|
|Town or city||Timberscombe|
The Church of St Petrock in Timberscombe, Somerset, England has a 15th-century tower, the rest of the building dating from 1708. It has been designated by English Heritage as a Grade I listed building.
The chancel dates from around 1450, however sections of the nave walls may survive from an earlier building. Above the south doorway is a mural of David which dates from the Protestant Reformation. The font is 15th century and the pulpit from the 17th.
- List of Grade I listed buildings in West Somerset
- List of towers in Somerset
- List of ecclesiastical parishes in the Diocese of Bath and Wells
- "Church of St Petrock". historicengland.org.uk. Retrieved 8 February 2008.
- "Timberscombe". Everything Exmoor. Archived from the original on 10 December 2011. Retrieved 15 November 2011. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "St Petrock's Church". timberscombe. Retrieved 15 November 2011.
- "St Petroc, Timberscombe". Church of England. Retrieved 15 November 2011.