Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Circle criterion
- Jury stability criterion
- Liénard–Chipart criterion
- Nyquist stability criterion
- Routh–Hurwitz stability criterion
- Vakhitov–Kolokolov stability criterion
- Barkhausen stability criterion
Stability may also be determined by means of root locus analysis.
Although the concept of stability is general, there are several narrower definitions through which it may be assessed:
| This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.