|Look up stable or stables in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stable or stables may also refer to:
- Stables (surname), people with the surname
- Stable (music), a group of musicians who work under the same agency, management, publisher or record company. See: roster.
- Stable (wrestling), a group of wrestlers within a promotion who have a common element in professional wrestling.
- Heya (sumo), an organization of sumo wrestlers, along with their physical living quarters, commonly translated as "stable"
- The Stables, a music venue
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stable.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.