Stabsführer was a Hitler Youth paramilitary rank in Nazi Germany, translated as Staff Leader. It was held by the senior most member of the Adult Leadership Corps. The Stabsführer served as a deputy to the Reichsjugendführer.
The SS-Oberabschnitt (major districts) and SS-Abschnitt (sub districts) of the Allgemeine SS each had their own Stabsführer to head certain staff of the district. In the SS-Abschnitt they were often the de facto leader.
- Karl Nabersberg (1931-1934)
- Hartmann Lauterbacher (1934-1940)
- Helmut Möckel (1940-1945)
- Kurt Petter (1945, acting)
- Yerger, Mark C. (1997). Allgemeine-SS. Atglen, PA: Schiffer Publishing. pp. 82, 117.
|This article related to Nazi Germany is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|