This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (May 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Stacey Dee Grenrock
November 22, 1968
Los Angeles, United States
|Spouse(s)||"Kenny Woods" 1999–present|
Stacey Grenrock-Woods (born November 22, 1968, in Los Angeles) is an American writer, actress, and former correspondent on The Daily Show. Her correspondent reports included an investigation of self-proclaimed "ass psychics" who were in the business of giving people psychic readings based on their rear ends.
Grenrock-Woods is also a sex columnist in Esquire magazine and co-editor of L.A. Innuendo magazine. After leaving The Daily Show in 2003, she had a recurring role as Fox News reporter "Trisha Thoon" on Arrested Development.
The July 2007 issue of Playboy magazine featured a picture from her 1989 Playmate test, which was shot by Richard Fegley and written about in Woods's memoir, I California (Charles Scribner's Sons, 2007). The accompanying text revealed that she had listed Mexican as her favorite kind of food, David Bowie as her favorite musician and rudeness as her pet peeve.
- "Grenrock - Asstrology - The Daily Show with Jon Stewart (Video Clip)". Comedy Central. Retrieved February 21, 2019.
- "The Stacey Grenrock Woods Interview:". Zulkey.com. Retrieved February 21, 2019.
- Woods, Stacey Grenrock (April 25, 2013). "An Insider's Guide to Arrested Development". Esquire. Retrieved February 21, 2019.
- O’Connor, Pauline (August 5, 2007). "A Star Finally Gets to Shine". The New York Times. ISSN 0362-4331. Retrieved February 21, 2019.
- Olbermann Parses O'Reilly Body Language: "Dictator," "Aggressive Towards Women," "In Heat" – Media on The Huffington Post
|This biographical article related to television in the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|