Staci Beth Codorniz Lavine Costa de Souza Flood|
December 10, 1974
Santa Clara, California
Staci Beth Codorniz Lavine Costa de Souza Flood (born December 10, 1974) is an American singer, dancer and model best known for her lead dance roles in the music videos "Bailamos" by Enrique Iglesias (1999) and "Rock Your Body" by Justin Timberlake (2003).
She was once a member of the burlesque troupe The Pussycat Dolls and appeared with them in the film Charlie's Angels: Full Throttle, credited as a "Treasure Chest Dancer" (2003) and the music video for "Trouble" by Pink. She was also a part of a dance troupe, the "Bombshells" in a show called Happy Hour (USA Network, 1999) hosted by Dweezil Zappa and Ahmet Zappa. After the Dolls were recast in 2003, Flood and ex-Dolls Carmen Electra and Nadine Ellis formed a similar burlesque troupe called The Bombshell Babies. She has also gone on tour with Latin pop singer Paulina Rubio
Staci's appearance on MTV's DanceLife saw her involvement in various jobs, including a GAP commercial and creating a song ("B Ur Lover") and a music video. Her 2007 single release is called "Do You Want It Right Now".
Flood is working on her upcoming debut album called FLOOD, and saw a single called "Higher Frequency" released to iTunes in August 2010.
- 2007 "Do You Want It Right Now"
- 2010 "Higher Frequency"
- 2007 "B Ur Lover"
- "Do You Want It Right Now (Remix)
Staci has been active on several music videos during the 90's and until now. Her notable music videos appearances are listed as follows:
- "Come On Over (All I Want Is You)" by Christina Aguilera
- "We Fit Together" by O-Town
- "Bailamos" by Enrique Iglesias
- "Rock Your Body" by Justin Timberlake
- "Don't Cha" by Pussycat Dolls (As a member of the group)
- "Country Girl (Shake It For Me) by Luke Bryan
- Staci Flood Interview
- Staci Flood official site
- Staci Flood Catalog on iTunes
- Staci Flood Catalog on Amazon
|This article about someone associated with the art of dance is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|