From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stacker in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A stacker is a machine used in bulk material handling.
Stacker may refer to:
- Stacker (disk compression), disk compression software, released by Stac Electronics
- Stacker (compression method), a data compression method for point-to-point protocol
- Stacker 2, a Synephrine-based drug for weight loss
- Autoloader (data storage device), alternative name for a device used to automate changing tape cartridges in a magnetic tape drive
- BK Stacker, a type of hamburger sold by Burger King
- Reach stacker, a vehicle for handling intermodal cargo containers
- Stacker (game)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stacker.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.