Stacy Herbert (left) with husband Max Keiser (right) at Reinvent.money in Rotterdam on 26 September 2015
Stacy Herbert (born 12 March 1968) is an American television presenter and producer.
Born in Huntington, New York, she was an associate producer of Popetown, a satirical cartoon series set in a fictitious Vatican commissioned by the BBC who, on its completion decided not to broadcast it out of fear of offending Catholics.
Herbert is a co-host, with her husband Max Keiser, of The Keiser Report on RT, and Double Down on Radio Sputnik. As of December 2017, Herbert is CEO and Director of StartCOIN Holdings Limited, a blockchain-based crowdfunding company. She is also the CEO of Heisenberg Capital, a private equity fund which is the majority shareholder of StartCOIN Holdings.
In May 2018, Herbert was listed by UK-based company Richtopia at number 3 in the list of 100 Most Influential Women in Blockchain.
- Chalmers, Robert (4 November 2012). "Max Keiser: 'Barack Obama is clueless. Mitt Romney will bankrupt the country'". The Independent. Retrieved 29 November 2013.
- Andrews, John (20 November 2013). "Money, It's a Human Right". dissidentvoice.org. Retrieved 29 November 2013.
- "STARTCOIN HOLDINGS LIMITED - Filing history (free information from Companies House)". beta.companieshouse.gov.uk. Retrieved 2018-01-13.
- "Heisenberg Capital, Est. 2013 (@HeisenbergCap) | Twitter". twitter.com. Retrieved 2018-01-14.
- "Top 100 Women in Blockchain: From Elizabeth Stark to Blythe Masters, These Are the Most Influential Women in the Distributed Ledger Space". Richtopia. Retrieved 12 May 2018.
|This biographical article related to BBC Television is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|