|Born:||October 19, 1963|
|Died:||May 8, 2012 (aged 50)|
|Height:||5 ft 11 in (1.80 m)|
|Weight:||186 lb (84 kg)|
|College:||Prairie View A&M|
North Dakota State
|NFL Draft:||1985 / Round: 2 / Pick: 46|
|Career highlights and awards|
|Career NFL statistics|
Robinson's most notable game was in week 13 of the 1986 season, when the Giants were playing the 49ers on Monday Night Football. The Giants trailed 17-0 at halftime, but scored three touchdowns in the third quarter to win the game. Robinson caught the second touchdown, a 34-yard pass from Phil Simms, but he made an incredible grab on a 49-yard pass from Phil Simms, down to the 1-yard line, to set up the Giants' final score. He finished with 5 catches for a career-high 116 yards receiving as the Giants won 21-17. The Giants went on to win Super Bowl XXI that season over the Denver Broncos, and Robinson caught three passes for a team high 62 receiving yards in the big game.
- "Former Giants WR Stacy Robinson dies at age 50 | New York Daily News". Nydailynews.com. December 20, 1960. Retrieved May 9, 2012.
- "America's Game: The 1986 New York Giants (23:20 mark)". Giants.com. December 1, 1986. Retrieved February 14, 2017.
- "New York Giants at San Francisco 49ers (December 1, 1986)". Pro-Football-Reference.com. December 1, 1986. Retrieved May 9, 2012.
- "New York Giants vs. Denver Broncos - January 25, 1987". Pro-Football-Reference.com. January 25, 1987. Retrieved May 9, 2012.
- "Former New York Giants WR Stacy Robinson Passes Away at Age 50". Giants101.com. May 9, 2012. Archived from the original on June 14, 2013. Retrieved May 9, 2012.
|This biographical article relating to an American football wide receiver born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|