|Date of birth||February 19, 1962|
|Place of birth||St. Paul, Minnesota, U.S.|
|Date of death||May 8, 2012 (aged 50)|
|College||Prairie View A&M
North Dakota State
|NFL draft||1985 / Round: 2 / Pick: 46|
|1985–1990||New York Giants|
Robinson's most notable game was in week 13 of the 1986 season, when the Giants were playing the 49ers on Monday Night Football. The Giants trailed 17-0 at halftime, but scored three touchdowns in the third quarter to win the game. Robinson caught the second touchdown, a 34-yard pass from Phil Simms, but he made an incredible grab on a 49-yard pass from Phil Simms, down to the 1-yard line, to set up the Giants' final score. He finished with 5 catches for a career high 116 yards receiving as the Giants won 21-17. The Giants went on to win Super Bowl XXI that season over the Denver Broncos, and Robinson caught three passes for a team high 62 receiving yards in the big game.
- "Former Giants WR Stacy Robinson dies at age 50 | New York Daily News". Nydailynews.com. 1960-12-20. Retrieved 2012-05-09.
- "America's Game: The 1986 New York Giants (23:20 mark)". Giants.com. 1986-12-01. Retrieved 2017-02-14.
- "New York Giants at San Francisco 49ers (December 1, 1986)". Pro-Football-Reference.com. 1986-12-01. Retrieved 2012-05-09.
- "New York Giants vs. Denver Broncos - January 25, 1987". Pro-Football-Reference.com. 1987-01-25. Retrieved 2012-05-09.
- "Former New York Giants WR Stacy Robinson Passes Away at Age 50". Giants101.com. 2012-05-09. Retrieved 2012-05-09.
|This biographical article relating to an American football wide receiver born in the 1960s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|