Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stadia in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stadia may refer to:
- One of the plurals of stadium, along with "stadiums"
- The plural of stadion, an ancient unit of distance
- Stadia mark, marks on a telescopic sight's reticle that permit stadiametric rangefinding or altitude measurements
- Stadia rod, a related surveying tool used with telescopic based survey instruments
- Stadiametric rangefinding, a way of measuring distance using a telescope and triangulation
- Helsinki Polytechnic Stadia, a multidisciplinary institution of higher education in Finland
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stadia.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.