|Full name||Stadio Petriana|
|Vatican City national football team
Campeonato della Citta Vaticano matches
Stadio Petriana (also called Campo Cardinale Francis Joseph Spellman) is an association football stadium in Rome, Italy. The stadium currently hosts matches of the Vatican City football league, the Clericus Cup and the Vatican City national football team.
The stadium is located in Pontificio Oratorio San Pietro, the Vatican's sport complex, in Rome only a few hundred yard from Vatican City as Vatican City is not large enough to house sports fields. It has a capacity of 500 spectators and is equipped with artificial turf and floodlights. The field is known for having a clear view of Saint Peter's Basilica.
List of matches
Win Draw Loss
|10 May 2014||Vatican City||0-2||Monaco||Rome, Italy|
|Report||Stadium: Stadio Petriana
- "PETRIANA - The Vatican Stadium". geocaching.com. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- Montague, James. "A Friendly Game for a Beatific State". The New York Times. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- "Monaco confirm May trip to Rome for Vatican friendly". nonfifafootball.blogspot.com. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- "Cardinale Francis Joseph Spellman" (in Italian). Stadi Italia. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
- "Calcio e Citta del Vaticano" (in Italian). Stadi Italia. Retrieved 14 May 2014.
|This article about an Italian sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|