Stadio Sergio Lanfranchi
|Location||Cortile San Martino
(complesso sportivo Moletolo)
43100 Parma, Italy
|Public transit||Parma railway station
Moletolo Centro Sportivo bus stop (route 15)
|Owner||City of Parma|
Crociati Parma Rugby FC
Gran Parma Rugby
Stadio Sergio Lanfranchi, previously known as Stadio XXV Aprile, is a new sports stadium dedicated to rugby union, located in the city of Parma in the Emilia-Romagna region of northern Italy. It replaces the original Stadio Sergio Lanfranchi which was demolished in July 2008.
It is a 5,000 seat arena which hosts Crociati Parma Rugby FC and Gran Parma Rugby rugby union teams. It also hosts the Parma Panthers American football team. In 2012 it also became the home stadium of the Zebre franchise which replaced Aironi in the Pro12 league and Heineken Cup.
- "Crociati Rugby" (in Italian). Retrieved 1 August 2012.
- "Gran Parma" (in Italian). Retrieved 1 August 2012.
- "Parma Panthers" (in Italian). Retrieved 1 August 2012.
- "Zerbre Contact" (in Italian). Retrieved 1 August 2012.
- "Zebre the new Italian Franchise Team to play RaboDirect Pro12". 7 June 2012. Retrieved 1 August 2012.
- "Italy announces new club". 7 June 2012. Retrieved 1 August 2012.
- "Lo stadio di Parma intitolato a Sergio Lanfranchi, leggenda del rugby Italiano". Zebre Rugby. 28 January 2015. Retrieved 29 March 2015.
|This article about an Italian sports venue is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|