Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stadion in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stadion (Greek στάδιον, Latin stadium, nominative plural stadia in both Greek and Latin) may refer to:
- Stadion (unit), Latinized stadium, an ancient unit of length, formerly anglicized stade
- Stadion (running race), an ancient Greek running event, part of the Olympic Games and other Panhellenic Games, and the name of the building in which it took place
- Stockholms Stadion, stadion in Stockholm, Sweden
- Stadion metro station, a metro station in Stockholm, Sweden
- Stadion (journal), a multilingual periodical newspaper for the history of sport
- Stadion (state), a county of the Holy Roman Empire
- All pages with a title containing Stadion
- Stadia (disambiguation)
- Stadium (disambiguation)
- Stade (disambiguation)
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stadion.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.