From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stadium in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stadium (Latin) or stadion (Greek) has the nominative plural stadia in both Latin and Greek. The anglicized term is stade in the singular.
Stadium may refer to:
- Stadium, a building type (the usual modern name)
- Stadium (UTA station), a transit station in Salt Lake City
- Stadium High School, located in Tacoma, Washington
- Stadium MRT Station, an MRT Station in Singapore
- Stadium Road, also known as 107 Avenue, Edmonton, Canada
- Stadium rock, also known as arena rock, a style of rock music
- Stadium (software), a concrete service life prediction method.
- Stadium (geometry), a shape made up of a rectangle with semicircles at opposite ends - the shape of athletics tracks.
- All pages with titles containing "Stadium"
- Stadia (disambiguation)
- Stadion (disambiguation)
- Stadium Station (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stadium.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.