|Vallen (The Pasture)|
Stadsparksvallen in August 2008
SE-553 13 Jönköping
|Record attendance||18,582 (Jönköpings Södra IF vs. Malmö FF, final match during Allsvenskan season 1949–50)|
|Field size||105 x 65 m|
|Jönköpings Södra IF (Allsvenskan)|
Stadsparksvallen was inaugurated in 1902 and is located in Jönköping's town park. Vallen functions as the football club Jönköpings Södra IF's home arena (IK Tord also plays here), but as late as 1981 it was used for track and field events. Jönköpings Södra IF has played 10 seasons in the Swedish Allsvenskan in Stadsparksvallen. Sweden women's national football team has played thrice at the venue, first time in 1985 against Belgium.
- Dimensions: 115 x 71 yards (105 x 65 meters)
- Capacity: 5,200, of which 1,413 seated (936 roofed)
- Record attendance: 18,582, Jönköpings Södra IF vs. Malmö FF, final match during season 1949–50 in Allsvenskan
- "Stadsparksvallen" (in Swedish). Jönköpings Södra IF. Retrieved 2009-09-02.
- "Stadsparksvallen rustas för damlandskampen". Jnytt.se (in Swedish). 2009-07-14. Retrieved 2009-09-02.
- "100 idrotthistoriska platser" (PDF) (in Swedish). Riksidrottsförbundet. Archived from the original (PDF) on September 26, 2007. Retrieved 2006-04-15.
Media related to Stadsparksvallen at Wikimedia Commons