From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stage in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stage or stages is an abstract object often associated with either theater and scene or point of progress.
It may also refer to:
- Stage (theatre), a space for the performance of Theatrical productions
- Theatre, a branch of the performing arts, often referred to as "the stage"
- The Stage, a weekly British theatre newspaper
- Stages Repertory Theatre, a theatre company in Houston, Texas
- Stage (band), Ryan Star's first band
- Dave Williams (musician) or Stage, a musician with Drowning Pool
- "Stages" (song), a song by ZZ Top
- Stage (David Bowie album), a 1978 album by David Bowie
- Stage (Great White album) (1996)
- Stage (Keller Williams album) (2004)
- Stages (Elaine Paige album) (1983)
- Stages (Triumph album) (1985)
- Stages (Jimi Hendrix album) (1991)
- Stages (Vedera album) (2008)
- Stages (Ella Koon album) (2008)
- Stages, a 1982 album by David Benoit
- Stages (Eric Clapton album), a 1993 album by Eric Clapton
- Stages, a 2003 album by Neil Diamond
- Stages (Melanie C album) (2012)
- Stage, an album by Mónica Naranjo
- Stages (Josh Groban album) (2015)
People with the surname
- Stage (film), a 1951 Bollywood film
- Stage (stratigraphy), a set of rock strata with the same age
- Staging (pathology) or cancer staging
- Stage (bicycle race), a leg in a bicycle race
- Stage (cooking), a period of work experience in a kitchen
- Stage Stores Inc., an American department store company
- Stage, auxiliary breathing gas cylinder used in scuba diving.
- Level (video gaming) or stage
- Stage, a measurement of water level in a river, stream, pond, lake, or estuary; stream gauge
- Stage (European Union), the trainingship programme of the European Commission in Brussels and Luxembourg.
- Stages on Life's Way, an 1845 philosophical work by the Danish philosopher Søren Kierkegaard
- Calligra Stage, a presentation program
- S.T.A.G.E., an acronym for the Scientists, Technologists and Artists Generating Exploration program at the University of California, Santa Barbara
- The platform that supports a slide in an optical microscope
- Enta da Stage, an album by Black Moon
- Multistage rocket
- Developmental stage theories
- Social role
- Condition (disambiguation)
- Period (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stage.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.