Stage Door Records
|Stage Door Records|
|Country of origin||United Kingdom|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
Stage Door Records is a UK-based label founded in 2007 by Tim Hutton that specializes in cast recordings and vocalist albums from stars of stage and screen. The label has issued a number of cast albums on CD for the first time, including Mutiny! (original London cast with David Essex) and Colette (original London cast with Cleo Laine). Other cast albums include Napoleon, The Far Pavilions, Out of the Blue and Beautiful and Damned.
List of releases
- STAGE 9000: Shirley Bassey - The Early Years
- STAGE 9001: Wish You Were Here (Original Broadway Cast Recording)
- STAGE 9002: On Your Toes / Pal Joey (Studio Cast Recordings)
- STAGE 9003: New Faces Of 1956 / Mrs. Patterson (Original Broadway Cast Recording)
- STAGE 9004: Ruggles Of Red Gap (Original Television Cast)
- STAGE 9005: Gloria Swanson in Boulevard! (Concept Cast Recording)
- STAGE 9006: Selections From Cole Porter's Anything Goes
- STAGE 9007: Dee Shipman - She Isn't Me
- STAGE 9008: Shirley Jones - Then & Now
- STAGE 9009: Living For Pleasure (Original London Cast)
- STAGE 9010: Hermione Gingold - Live At The Cafe De Paris
- STAGE 9011: Lillian Roth - I'll Cry Tomorrow
- STAGE 9012: Julie Andrews - Musicality
- STAGE 9013: Gigi (Studio Cast Recordings)
- STAGE 9014: Charles Aznavour - Believe In Me
- STAGE 9015: Napoleon (Original Toronto Cast Recording)
- STAGE 9016: Spotlight On Larry Kert
- STAGE 9017: Steve Barton - Only For A While
- STAGE 9018: Twiggy - Gotta Sing, Gotta Dance
- STAGE 9019: The Far Pavilions (Concept Cast Recording)
- STAGE 9020: Once Upon A Time (Studio Cast Recording)
- STAGE 9021: Colette (Original London Cast Recording)
- STAGE 9022: Anthony Newley - Newley Discovered
- STAGE 9023: Steve Barton - Encore
- STAGE 9024: Beautiful And Damned (Concept Cast Recording)
- STAGE 9025: Out Of The Blue (Original London Cast Recording)
- STAGE 9026: Mutiny! (Original London Cast Recording)
- STAGE 9027: J'Accuse...! - The Passions Of Émile Zola (Original Concept Recording)
- STAGE 9028: The Sound Of Music (Original Australian Cast Recording)
- STAGE 9029: Meredith Braun - Someone Else's Story
- STAGE 9030: Dave Willetts - Once In A Lifetime: The 25th Anniversary Collection
- STAGE 9031: Anthony Newley - The Last Song: The Final Recordings
- STAGE 9032: Chita Rivera - Chita! / And Now I Sing!
- STAGE 9033: Privates On Parade (Original London Cast Recording)
- STAGE 9034: Andy Capp (Original London Cast Recording)
- STAGE 9048: Drake's Dream (Original London Cast Recording)
- Gans, Andrew (2 January 2008). "Stage Door Records launches with four vintage releases". Playbill. Retrieved 19 December 2010.
- graham (26 June 2016). "Stage Door Records – Musical Soundtracks from the last 50 years". audiorestored.com. Audio Restored. Retrieved 19 October 2018.
- David Allen (presenter) and Tim Hutton (guest) (10 December 2016). Tim Hutton - Stage Door Records (Audio). David Allen. BBC Radio Solent. Retrieved 18 October 2018.
- Propst, Andy (2 September 2010). "Stage Door Records to release Out of the Blue and Beautiful and Damned". TheaterMania. Retrieved 19 December 2010.
- Fernandez, Ligia (March 2012). "5 Questions For... Meredith Braun". Broadway Cafe Society. Archived from the original on 25 June 2012. Retrieved 23 March 2018.
- "Stage Door". propermusic.com. Proper Music. Retrieved 23 March 2018.
- Male, Andrew (13 October 2016). "Nagasaki the musical? The label bringing West End disasters back to life". The Guardian. Retrieved 23 March 2018.