Stagecoach South East
This article needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Service area||East Sussex, Kent|
|Service type||Public bus service|
Stagecoach in East Kent
Stagecoach in East Kent, formed from the East Kent Road Car Company, was acquired by Stagecoach in 1993 and operate many routes with different route branding. It operates services in towns including Ashford, Canterbury, Dover, Folkestone and Thanet. Most of the company's routes are run with low-floor, easy access vehicles.
Until July 2017, Stagecoach operated National Express coach routes 007, 021 and 022 when they were taken over by The Kings Ferry. East Kent had operated services from Kent to Victoria Coach Station since 1932.
Stagecoach in Hastings
Stagecoach have been operating in the Hastings area since their takeover of Hastings & District Transport in 1989. Stagecoach have made a vast amount of improvements to the Hastings bus network. All the improvements are in partnership with Hastings Borough Council and East Sussex County Council. Most of the company's routes are run with low-floor, easy-access vehicles.
Stagecoach in Eastbourne
Stagecoach in Eastbourne operates bus services in the Eastbourne area after taking over Eastbourne Buses and Cavendish Motor Services. It provides local town services as well as buses to Hastings and Tunbridge Wells. Most of the company's routes are run with low-floor, easy access vehicles.
- "Park and Ride - Canterbury City Council". Canterbury City Council. Retrieved 3 November 2015.
- "NatEx ends East Kent's 90-year London connection" Buses Magazine issue 750 September 2017 page 16
- "£1 late night bus back to ferry revellers home". www.hastingsobserver.co.uk. Retrieved 3 November 2015.
- "Eleven new buses for Bexhill route". www.bexhillobserver.net. Retrieved 3 November 2015.
- "Sharp move for Hastings bus company". The Argus. Retrieved 3 November 2015.
- "Bus service changes on the cards from next month". www.hastingsobserver.co.uk. Retrieved 3 November 2015.