From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stair in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stair may refer to:
- Sir Stair Agnew, (1831–1916), a Scottish public servant
- James Dalrymple, 1st Viscount of Stair (1619–1695), Scottish lawyer and politician
- John Dalrymple, 1st Earl of Stair (1648–1707), son of the previous
- John Dalrymple, 2nd Earl of Stair (1673–1747), son of the previous
- STAIR electrochemical battery, also known as the St. Andrews Air electrochemical battery
- Stairs, a flight of steps
- The Stair Society, a learned society for the study of Scots Law, named for Viscount Stair
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stair.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.