This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
There are now more than forty registered businesses in the industrial estate, There is a high number of home businesses.
Often, many of the people who live in this sort of postcode will be middle income, older couples. These are known as type 33 in the ACORN classification and 3.14% of the UK's population live in this type.
Distances to major travel hubs are:
- Railway station: Bradford Interchange - 1.74 miles
- Coach station: Bradford Interchange - 1.62 miles
- Airport: Leeds Bradford International Airport - 7.95 miles
- Ferry port: Heysham - 50.86 miles
- "The M606 Motorway (Bradford Ring Road to M62 Chain Bar Interchange Section) and Connecting Roads Scheme 1989". Statutory Instruments (449). Highways England and Wales. 1989.