From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stakeholder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stakeholder may refer to:
- Stakeholder (corporate), an accountant, group, organization, member, or system that affects or can be affected by an organization's actions
- Stakeholder (law), a third party who temporarily holds money or property while its owner is still being determined
- Project stakeholder, a person, group or organization with an interest in a project
- Stakeholder analysis, the process of identifying those affected by a project or event
- Stakeholder theory, a theory that identifies and models the groups that are stakeholders of a corporation or project
- Stakeholder management
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stakeholder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.