(Redirected from Stakeholder (disambiguation))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stakeholder in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stakeholder may refer to:
- Stakeholder (corporate), an group, corporate, organization, member, or system that affects or can be affected by an organization's actions
- Stakeholder (law), a third party who temporarily holds money or property while its owner is still being determined
- Project stakeholder, a person, group, or organization with an interest in a project
- Stakeholder analysis, the process of identifying those affected by a project or event
- Stakeholder management
- Stakeholder theory, a theory that identifies and models the groups that are stakeholders of a project or corporation
- Vesting, an immediately secured right an asset in the present or future
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stakeholder.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.