|Studio album by|
|Released||30 June 1984|
|Recorded||DJM Studio, London, 1984|
|Genre||Heavy metal, glam metal|
|Label||Heavy Metal Records|
|Collector's Guide to Heavy Metal||4/10|
Recorded at DJM Studio in London and mastered at Abbey Road, the album was engineered by Murray Harris and produced by former Magnum guitarist Robin George, in addition to him contributing guitar work, drum programming and background vocals.
The lead single from the album was "Alrite with the Boyz", a cover of Gary Glitter's 1975 single "Doing Alright with the Boys".
All songs written and composed by Wrathchild, except where indicated.
- Side one
- "Stakk Attakk" - 4:32
- "Too Wild to Tame" - 3:18
- "Trash Queen" - 3:13
- "Shokker" - 4:07
- "Kick Down the Walls" - 4:05
- Side two
- "Alrite with the Boyz" (Gary Glitter, Mike Leander) - 3:39
- "Sweet Surrender" - 4:09
- "Law Abuzer" - 4:11
- "Tonite" - 4:16
- "Wreckless" - 4:49
- Rocky Shades - vocals
- Lance Rocket - guitar
- Marc Angel - bass
- Eddie Starr - drums
- Additional musicians
- Robin George - guitar synthesizer, drum programming, backing vocals
- Robin George - producer
- Mark Fishlock, Murray Harris - engineers
- Popoff, Martin (1 November 2005). The Collector's Guide to Heavy Metal: Volume 2: The Eighties. Burlington, Ontario, Canada: Collector's Guide Publishing. p. 419. ISBN 978-1894959315.
- "Murray Harris | Credits". AllMusic. Retrieved 14 August 2014.
- "Wrathchild - Stakk Attakk (Vinyl, LP, Album) at Discogs". Discogs.com. Retrieved 14 August 2014.