(Redirected from Stalingrad (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Stalingrad in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stalingrad is the former name of Volgograd, a city in Russia.
Stalingrad may also refer to:
Related to the city
- Battle of Stalingrad, a battle in 1942–1943 widely considered the turning point in the European theatre of World War II
- Stalingrad Oblast, former name of Volgograd Oblast, an administrative division of Russia
Arts and entertainment
- Stalingrad (1943 film), a Soviet propaganda film
- Stalingrad: Dogs, Do You Want to Live Forever?, film made in West Germany and released in 1959
- Stalingrad (1989 film), a Soviet film
- Stalingrad (1993 film), a German film
- Stalingrad (2013 film), a Russian film
- Stalingrad (painting), an oil painting by Danish artist Asger Jorn
- Stalingrad (1948 novel), by Theodor Plievier, and the two television adaptations of it
- Stalingrad (book), a non-fiction book by Antony Beevor published in 1998
- Stalingrad (wargame), a table top wargame, published by Avalon Hill in 1963
- Stalingrad (2005 video game), a real-time strategy computer game
- Stalingrad-class battlecruiser, a cancelled Soviet dreadnought warship
- SS Stalingrad, a Soviet steamship active in the World War II Arctic convoys, and sunk in 1942
- Stalingrad (Paris Métro), a metro station in Paris, France
- 2250 Stalingrad, an asteroid discovered in 1972 by Tamara Smirnova
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stalingrad.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.