Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stalk in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stalk or stalking may refer to:
- Stalk, the stealthy approach (phase) of a predator towards its prey
- Stalking, an act of intrusive behavior or unwanted attention towards a person
- Deer stalking, the pursuit of deer for sport
- Petiole (botany), a leaf stalk
- Peduncle (botany), a flower stalk
- Pituitary stalk, a part of the brain
- Plant stem, one of two main structural axes of a vascular plant
- Stalk (sheaf), a mathematical construction
- The Stalk, a 1994 science fiction novel by Chris Morris and Janet Morris
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stalk.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.