From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Stall (enclosure))
|Look up stall in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stall may refer to:
- Animal stall
- Restroom stall, an enclosure providing privacy to the user of a single toilet in a public restroom
- Market stall, a makeshift or mobile structures for selling market goods or serving food
- Choir stall, seating in a church for the choir
- Stalls (theatre), the ground floor seats in a theatre (closer to the stage)
Physics and engineering
- Stall (engine), the unexpected or unwanted stopping of an engine
- Stall (fluid mechanics), the loss of effectiveness of an aerodynamic surface
- Compressor stall, the sudden loss of compression in a jet engine
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stall.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.