This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)(Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Public (Euronext: STAGR)|
|Headquarters||Antony, Hauts-de-Seine, France|
|Christian Chavy (Chief Executive Officer)|
Stallergenes is a pharmaceutical company.
- Michele Antonelli: Chief Executive Officer of Stallergenes.
- Olivier de BEAUMONT: Senior Vice President, Global Medical Affairs.
- Peter BUHLER: Chief Financial Officer.
- Alfonso CAMBA BARBOLLA: Senior Vice President, Technical Operations.
- Ivan COHEN-TANUGI: Senior Vice President, International Operations.
- Thomas LANG: President of Stallergenes Inc., Stallergenes’ US subsidiary.
- Jérôme TILLY: Senior Vice President, Human Resources.
- Philippe MOINGEON: Senior Vice President, Research and Pharmaceutical Development.
- Dominique PEZZIARDI: Senior Vice President, Strategic Marketing and Global Market Access.
- Denis RIGOLET: Senior Vice President, Quality Assurance.
- Poul SORENSEN: Senior Vice President, Strategic Development.
- Cyril TAVIER: Senior Vice President, Southern Europe Operations.
A pharmaceutical and clinical development programme
Since 2003, Stallergenes has been involved in a clinical development programme whose objective is to develop proprietary medicines intended to cover the main allergens responsible for more than 80% of respiratory allergies around the world.
Oralair is the first sublingual immunotherapy tablet resulting from this programme. Oralair is marketed in 22 countries and has been approved by the Food and Drug Administration in the United States.
The second project in this programme is the house dust mite immunotherapy tablet:
Three other projects intended for the treatment of allergic rhinitis caused by birch pollen, Japanese cedar and ragweed pollen are currently under development.