From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stamina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stamina may refer to:
- Endurance, the ability of an organism to exert itself and remain active for a long period of time, as well as its ability to resist, withstand, recover from, and have immunity to trauma, wounds, or fatigue
- Stamen (plural: stamina), the male organ of a flower
- Stamina (horse) (1905–1930), American racehorse
- Stam1na, a Finnish heavy metal band
- Stamina therapy, a controversial alternative medical treatment based on stem cells
- "Stamina" (Black Biscuits song), Black Biscuits's first single
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stamina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.