Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stamina in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stamina may refer to:
Biology and healthcare
- Endurance, the ability of an organism to exert itself and remain active for a long period of time, as well as its ability to resist, withstand, recover from, and have immunity to trauma, wounds, or fatigue
- Stamen (plural: stamina), the male organ of a flower
- Stamina therapy, a controversial alternative medical treatment based on stem cells
- Stamina (horse) (1905–1930), American racehorse
- Stamina, a constraint system in a number of free-to-play video games that limits how often the player can play
- Stamina - Max Holloway
- Stam1na, a Finnish heavy metal band
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stamina.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.