From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stammer in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A stammer or stutter is a speech disorder typified by the involuntary repetition of a sound or sounds.
Stammer may also refer to:
- "Stammer", a song by the Supernaturals from It Doesn't Matter Anymore
People with the surname
- Kay Stammers (1914-2005), British tennis player
- Keith Stammers, 20th-century English politician
- Richard Stammers, special effects artist
- Stan Stammers (born 1961), British punk musician
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stammer.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.