Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up stamp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stamp may refer to:
- Postage stamp, used to indicate prepayment of fees for public mail
- Passport stamp, a rubber stamp inked impression received in one's passport upon entering or exiting a country.
- Revenue stamp, used on documents to indicate payment of tax
- Ration stamp, indicating the right to rationed goods
- Rubber stamp, device used to apply inked markings to objects
- Food stamps, tickets used in the United States that indicate the right to benefits in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- Seal (emblem), stamp used by a notary public or other authorities for identification purposes
- Stamp (surname)
- Chris Stamp, English music producer and manager
- Josiah Stamp, 1st Baron Stamp, British banker
- Laurence Dudley Stamp, British geographer
- Terence Stamp, English actor
- Stamps family, American surname
- Fred Stamps, football player with the Edmonton Eskimos
- Stamping (metalworking), a process in which metal is formed with a press
- Leather stamping, a leatherworking process
- Progressive stamping, a manufacturing process
- The heavy weights used to crush ore in a stamp mill
- Stamp sand, a by-product of stamp mills.
- Stamp Creek, a stream in Georgia
- Stamps, Arkansas
- Stamps (album), a 1979 album by saxophonist Steve Lacy
- BASIC Stamp, a microcontroller
- Stamps, a nickname for the Calgary Stampeders football team
- Stomp (strike), a downwards kick using the heel that is sometimes called a stamp
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stamp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.