(Redirected from Stamp (disambiguation))
||The present disambiguation page holds the title of a primary topic, and an article needs to be written about it. It is believed to qualify as a broad-concept article. It may be written directly at this page or drafted elsewhere and then moved over here. Related titles should be described in Stamp, while unrelated titles should be moved to Stamp (disambiguation). (September 2015)||
|Look up stamp in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stamp may refer to:
- Postage stamp, used to indicate prepayment of fees for public mail
- Passport stamp, a rubber stamp inked impression received in one's passport upon entering or exiting a country.
- Revenue stamp, used on documents to indicate payment of tax
- Ration stamp, indicating the right to rationed goods
- Rubber stamp, device used to apply inked markings to objects
- Food stamps, tickets used in the United States that indicate the right to benefits in the Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program
- Seal (emblem), stamp used by a notary public or other authorities for identification purposes
- Stamp (surname)
- Chris Stamp, English music producer and manager
- Josiah Stamp, 1st Baron Stamp, British banker
- Laurence Dudley Stamp, British geographer
- Terence Stamp, English actor
- Stamps family, American surname
- Fred Stamps, football player with the Edmonton Eskimos
- Stamping (metalworking), a process in which metal is formed with a press
- Leather stamping, a leatherworking process
- Progressive stamping, a manufacturing process
- The heavy weights used to crush ore in a stamp mill
- Stamp sand, a by-product of stamp mills.
- Stamp Creek, a stream in Georgia
- Stamps, Arkansas
- BASIC Stamp, a microcontroller
- Stamps, a nickname for the Calgary Stampeders football team
- Stomp (strike), a downwards kick using the heel that is sometimes called a stamp
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stamp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.