From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up stan in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Stan may refer to:
- Stan, short for Stanley
- Stan, short for Stanislav
- Stan (given name), a Romanian given name
- Stan (surname), a Romanian surname
- Stan! (born Steven Brown), American author, cartoonist and games designer
- Stan (singer), born Stratos Antipariotis, Greek singer
- Stan Marsh, one of the main characters in the animated TV series South Park
- Stan (Monkey Island), the recurring salesman character in the Monkey Island adventure games
- Stan Smith (American Dad!), one of the main characters in the animated TV series American Dad!
- Grunkle Stan, one of the main characters in the animated TV series Gravity Falls
- Stan (dinosaur), a Tyrannosaurus rex fossil found in Hell Creek Formation, South Dakota, U.S.
- Stan (horse), a British-American Thoroughbred racehorse
- Stan, abbreviation for orchid genus Stanhopea
- ST segment analysis (in electrocardiography)
- Stan (software), a software package for obtaining Bayesian inference using the No-U-Turn sampler
- STAN (System Trace Audit Number), a key to uniquely identify a card transaction based on the ISO 8583 standard.
- -stan, a Persian suffix meaning "home of", "place of" or "country"
- Hurricane Stan, the 19th storm of the 2005 Atlantic hurricane season
- Mayors and Independents (STAN) - political party in the Czech Republic
- Sekolah Tinggi Akuntansi Negara, a state college in Indonesia
- "Stan" (song), a song by Eminem, originally featuring Dido
- Stan (fan), a person who is fan of a celebrity; term inspired by the song
- Standard Chartered's stock market symbol
- Stan (company), an Australian streaming company
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Stan.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.