|No. 66, 67|
|Date of birth:||August 26, 1930|
|Place of birth:||Rochelle, Illinois|
|Date of death:||March 14, 2005(aged 74)|
|Height:||6 ft 0 in (1.83 m)|
|Weight:||226 lb (103 kg)|
|NFL draft:||1952 / Round: 18 / Pick: 213|
|Career NFL statistics|
|Player stats at PFR|
Stanley Hugh Campbell (August 26, 1930 – March 14, 2005) was an American football player. He played college football at Iowa State College from 1949 to 1951 and professional football as an offensive guard in the National Football League for the Detroit Lions in 1952 and from 1955 to 1958 and for the Philadelphia Eagles from 1959 to 1961 He concluded his football career with the American Football League's Oakland Raiders in 1962.
Campbell enrolled at Iowa State College in 1948 and played college football for the Iowa State Cyclones football team from 1949 to 1951. In 1951, he was selected as Iowa State's captain. He was also the only player to be selected as a first-team player on both the offensive and defensive squads of the 1951 All-Big Seven Conference football team selected by the Associated Press. He was also selected to play in the 1951 East–West Shrine Game.
Campbell was selected by the Detroit Lions in the 18th round of the 1952 NFL Draft. He played on two Lions teams that won NFL championships in 1952 and 1957. In five seasons with the Lions, he appeared in 41 games. He missed the 1953 and 1954 seasons after being inducted into the military.
In September 1959, the Lions traded Campbell to the Philadelphia Eagles in exchange for a 1960 draft choice. He won a third NFL championship with the 1960 Eagles and appeared in 37 games for the Eagles from 1959 to 1961.
Family and later years
After his football career, Campbell operated a carpet cleaning business. He and his wife, Sherry Campbell had four sons, Scott, Doug, Jeff and Chris. Doug and Scott were born on the same day Stan was in the 1960 NFL Championship game.  He and his wife were later divorced. Campbell died in March 2005 at age 74 in Elgin, Illinois.
- "Stan Campbell". Pro-Football-Reference.com. Sports Reference LLC. Retrieved March 15, 2016.
- "Stan Campbell I.S.C. Captain". The Des Moines Register. November 29, 1951. p. 14 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Cyclones' Campbell Makes Both All-Big Seven Teams". The Des Moines Register. November 29, 1951. p. 13 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Stan Campbell Invited to East-West Contest". Iowa City Press-Citizen. December 19, 1951. p. 16 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Bigger and Better Than Ever". Detroit Free Press. July 26, 1955. p. 25 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Cyclone Campbell Is Traded to Eagles". The Des Moines Register. September 11, 1959. p. 15 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Put on Waivers". Abilene Reporter-News. April 28, 1962. p. 5 – via Newspapers.com.
- "Raiders Get NFL Veteran". Santa Cruz Sentinel. August 1, 1962. p. 8 – via Newspapers.com.