|Date of birth||1 June 1901|
|Date of death||14 May 1994(aged 92)|
|Debut||Round 3, 1924, Melbourne
v. Collingwood, at the MCG
|Height/Weight||178 cm / 76 kg|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 1931.
Wittman, who came to Melbourne from Rosedale, played his football across half forward. He was a member of Melbourne's 1926 premiership and kicked three goals in the Grand Final. Two years later, Wittman kicked a career best season tally of 34 goals, helped by a six goal haul against North Melbourne at the MCG.
- "Stan Wittman - Player Bio". Australian Football. Retrieved 20 December 2014.
- "1926 Premiership". Official AFL Website of the Melbourne Football Club. 23 July 2007. Retrieved 3 January 2011.
- "Demons for Life". Official AFL Website of the Melbourne Football Club. 17 August 2005. Retrieved 3 January 2011.
- "Good news on Pert injury". The Age. 16 May 1994. Retrieved 3 January 2011.
- Stan Wittman's statistics from AFL Tables
- Stan Wittman's profile from AustralianFootball.com
- Demon Wiki profile
|This Australian rules football biography of a person born in the 1900s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|