|Edited by||David W. Concepción|
Ball State University (United States)
Stance: An International Undergraduate Philosophy Journal is an academic journal of philosophy which is published annually in April. The featured essays, the editing, and the production of the journal are all entirely the work of undergraduate students. The editorial board of Stance is composed of a team based at Ball State University which communicates with an international external review board of undergraduate philosophers. Each issue is available both in print and online.
Stance has received the following awards:
- American Philosophical Association/Philosophy Documentation Center Prize for Excellence and Innovation in Philosophy Programs (2010)
- American Scholastic Press Association Award Best University Journal (2012)
- Ball State University Immersive Learning Award (2013)
- Stance: An International Undergraduate Philosophy Journal Archived 2013-10-25 at the Wayback Machine
- "APA/PDC Prize - Next Deadline: June 30, 2013". Apaonline.org. 2012-11-01. Retrieved 2013-03-12.
- "American Scholastic Press Association". Asan.com. Archived from the original on 2008-01-01. Retrieved 2013-03-12.
- "The Daily: University recognizes best of immersive learning projects". Bsudaily.com. Retrieved 2013-03-12.