(Redirected from Stand-alone)
|Look up standalone or stand-alone in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Standalone or Stand-alone may refer to:
- Stand-alone DSL, a digital subscriber line without analog telephone service; also known as naked DSL
- Stand-alone expansion pack, an expansion pack which does not require the original game in order to use the new content
- Stand-alone inverter, a power inverter that converts direct current into alternating current independent of a utility grid
- Standalone network or Intranet, a computer network that uses Internet protocol technology within an organization
- Stand-alone shell, a Unix shell designed for recovering from system failures
- Stand-alone power system, an off-the-grid electricity system
- Stand-alone store, a store not directly connected with a shopping mall
- Standalone film, a movie that doesn't have any relation with other movies
- Stand-alone sequel, a sequel set in the same fictional universe but having little or no reference to predecessors
- Stand-alone server, a Microsoft Windows server that neither belongs to nor governs a Windows domain
- Standalone software (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Standalone.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.