From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Stand-by)
|Look up standby, stand-by, or stand by in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Standby may refer to:
- Standby (air travel), a list in which passengers may request to be placed on to request an earlier or more convenient flight
- Standby (theater), an actor or performer who will appear in a particular role if the regular performer is not present
- Sleep mode (in electronics), also known as standby-mode—a mode in which electronic appliances are turned off but still under power and ready to activate on command
- Standby, (or ACPI S3) an ACPI mode of a computer
- Standby power energy consumed by an electronic device while it is turned off
- Standby, the term NASA uses in air-to-ground radio communications for expressing "please wait"
- Standby, a 2014 comedy romance movie
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Standby.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.