Stand (Rascal Flatts song)
|Single by Rascal Flatts|
|from the album Me and My Gang|
|Released||January 22, 2007|
|Songwriter(s)||Blair Daly, Danny Orton|
|Producer(s)||Dann Huff, Rascal Flatts|
|Rascal Flatts singles chronology|
"Stand" is a song written by Danny Orton and Blair Daly and recorded by American country music group Rascal Flatts. It was released in January 2007 as the fourth and final single from their album Me and My Gang. The song became their seventh number-one hit on Hot Country Songs chart on the week of May 12, 2007.
"Stand" is a country song with a theme of having to overcome obstacles in life.
Kevin John Coyne, reviewing the song for Country Universe, gave it a D rating. He summed up his review by saying to "remove all remaining charm and originality from the lyric, drain all life and energy from the production, and add the most pathetically wimpy lead vocal imaginable, and you have this single." 
From Me and My Gang liner notes.
- Tim Akers - keyboards
- Tom Bukovac - guitars
- Eric Darken - percussion
- Jay DeMarcus - bass guitar
- Dann Huff - guitars
- Charlie Judge - keyboards
- Gary LeVox - lead vocals
- Chris McHugh - drums
- Joe Don Rooney - guitars
- Jonathan Yudkin - fiddle, mandolin
|US Hot Country Songs (Billboard)||1|
|US Billboard Hot 100||46|
|US Billboard Pop 100||80|
|Canada (Canadian Hot 100)||54|
|US Country Songs (Billboard)||11|
- Coyne, Kevin John (2007-01-19). "Rascal Flatts - "Stand"". Country Universe. Retrieved 2010-06-17.
- Me and My Gang (CD liner notes). Rascal Flatts. Lyric Street Records. 2006. 165058.
- "Rascal Flatts Chart History (Hot Country Songs)". Billboard.
- "Rascal Flatts Chart History (Hot 100)". Billboard.
- "Rascal Flatts Chart History (Canadian Hot 100)". Billboard.
- "Best of 2007: Country Songs". Billboard. Prometheus Global Media. 2007. Retrieved December 13, 2007.
|This 2000s country song-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|