Jump to navigation Jump to search
Standalone software may refer to:
- Computer programs that can work offline, i.e. does not necessarily require network connection to function
- Software that is not a part of some bundled software
- A program that run as a separate computer process, not an add-on of an existing process
- Standalone program, a program that does require operating system's services to run
- A portable application, which can be run without the need for installation procedure
- Stand-alone expansion pack, expansion packs that do not require the original game
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Standalone software.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.