Standard Bank Limited
|Private Commercial Bank|
|Industry||Financial Services Banking|
|Kazi Akram Uddin Ahmed, Chairman  |
Mr.Kamal Mostafa Chowdhury, Founder Vice-Chairman & Director 
Mr. Mamun-Ur-Rashid, Managing Director & CEO 
|Products||Banking services |
|Website||Standard Bank Limited|
Standard Bank Limited is a private commercial bank in Bangladesh. Mamun-Ur-Rashid is the managing director of the bank as of 2 October 2016. Kazi Akram Uddin Ahmed is the Founder chairman of the bank and Mr.Kamal Mostafa Chowdhury is the Founder Vice-Chairman & Director Of the Bank
- SME Banking
- Retails Banking
- Card Service (Credit & Debit)
- Foreign Exchange & Related Services
- Probashi Banking
- Agent Banking
- Islami Banking
- Managing Director & CEO
- Rahman, S M Mahfuzur. "Standard Bank Limited". en.banglapedia.org. Banglapedia. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
- "New MD of Standard Bank". The Daily Star. 3 October 2016. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
- "Standard Bank plans big".
- "SBL, SIBL to open KSA branches soon". The Financial Express. Dhaka. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
|This Bangladesh-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|