Standard Bank Limited
|Type||Private Commercial Bank|
|Industry||Financial Services Banking|
|Kazi Akram Uddin Ahmed, Chairman  |
Mr.Kamal Mostafa Chowdhury, Founder Vice-Chairman & Director 
Mr.Khondokar Rashed Maqsood, Managing Director & CEO 
|Products||Banking services |
|Website||Standard Bank Limited|
Standard Bank Limited is a private commercial bank in Bangladesh. Mr.Khondokar Rashed Maqsood is the managing director & CEO of the bank as January 2020. & Touhidul Alam Khan is the additional managing director & CEO of the bank as of 24 November 2020.  Kazi Akram Uddin Ahmed is the founder chairman of the bank and Mr.Kamal Mostafa Chowdhury is the Founder Vice-Chairman & Director Of the Bank
- SME Banking
- Retails Banking
- Card Service (Credit & Debit)
- Foreign Exchange & Related Services
- Probashi Banking
- Agent Banking
- Islami Banking
- Managing Director & CEO
- Rahman, S M Mahfuzur. "Standard Bank Limited". Banglapedia. Retrieved 17 November 2016.
- "Khondoker Rashed Maqsood becomes Managing Director of Standard Bank Ltd". The Business Standard. 15 January 2020. Retrieved 15 January 2020.
- "Standard Bank appoints new AMD". Dhaka Tribune. 24 November 2020. Retrieved 24 November 2020.
- "Standard Bank plans big".
- "SBL, SIBL to open KSA branches soon". The Financial Express. Dhaka. Retrieved 17 November 2016.