Standard Time (album)
||The topic of this article may not meet Wikipedia's notability guideline for music. (June 2010) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Studio album by Laurence Juber|
|Laurence Juber chronology|
Standard Time is the debut album by former Wings guitarist Laurence Juber, released in 1982 on vinyl and never re-released. Some of the songs were recorded when Juber was still a member of Wings. Fellow Wings members Paul McCartney, Denny Laine and Steve Holley also performed on the album.
- Side one
- "Four Brothers" (comp. Jimmy Giuffre) - 3:39
- "Dinah" (comp. Harry Akst, Sam M. Lewis, Joe Young) - 3:11
- "Maisie" (comp. Laurence Juber) - 2:12
- Side two
- "After You've Gone" (comp. Turner Layton, Henry Creamer) - 3:24
- "Stormy Weather" (comp. Harold Arlen, Ted Koehler) - 5:11
- "The Christmas Song" (comp. Mel Tormé, Bob Wells) - 2:54
"Maisie" would later re-appear in a different version on the 1993 album Naked Guitar as "Maise".
- Laurence Juber - guitar
- Joy Yates - vocals on "Dinah"
- Paul McCartney - bass on "Maisie"
- Steve Holley - drums on "Maisie"
- Denny Laine - harmonica on "Maisie"
- Paul Hart - piano on "After You've Gone"
- Chris Lawrence - bass on "Stormy Weather"
- Ricard Niles/David Katz - orchestra on "Stormy Weather"
- Laurence Juber - producer
- Richard Niles - producer
- Mike Stavrou - engineer
- Hope Juber - art direction
- LB Studios, inc. - photography
- Beatleshelp Accessed May 25, 2010