Location of Standish within the U.S. city of Minneapolis
|• Total||0.82 sq mi (2.1 km2)|
|• Density||8,000/sq mi (3,100/km2)|
|Time zone||CST (UTC-6)|
|• Summer (DST)||CDT (UTC-5)|
|ZIP code||55406, 55407|
Standish is a neighborhood within the Powderhorn community in Minneapolis named after Captain Miles Standish. Its boundaries are East 36th Street to the north, Hiawatha Avenue to the east, East 42nd and 43rd Streets to the south, and Cedar Avenue to the west. It shares a neighborhood organization with the Ericsson neighborhood, even though that neighborhood is part of the Nokomis community; signs at the neighborhood boundaries welcome you to "Standish-Ericsson". Roosevelt High School is located in Standish. Coordinates: 
- "Standish neighborhood in Minneapolis, Minnesota (MN), 55406, 55407 detailed profile". City-Data. 2011. Retrieved 2013-11-12.
- "Minneapolis Neighborhood Profile: Standish" (PDF). Minnesota Compass. October 2011. Retrieved 2013-11-12.
- Standish, Minneapolis, MN. Google Earth. Retrieved 2011-03-09.
- Minneapolis Neighborhood Profile - Standish
- Standish-Ericsson Neighborhood Association
- Standish and Ericsson Neighbors Forum - Online Group
|This article about a location in Hennepin County, Minnesota is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|