Stanisławski (feminine: Stanisławska) is a Polish locational surname, which originally meant a person from a place in Poland called Stanisław, Stanisławów, or Stanisławice, all of which in turn derive from the given name Stanisław.
The surname may refer to:
- Gary Stanislawski (born 1959), American politician
- Holger Stanislawski (born 1969), German football player and manager
- Jan Stanisławski (painter) (1860–1907), Polish painter
- Jan Stanisławski (lexicographer) (1893–1973), Polish lexicographer
- Konstantin Stanislavsky (1863–1938), Russian actor and theater director
- Michael Stanislawski (born 1952), American historian
- Anna Stanisławska, (1651 – 1701), Polish author and poet
- Olga Stanisławska, Polish writer and freelance journalist
- Dictionary of American Family Names. "Stanislawski Family History", Oxford University Press, 2013. Retrieved on 16 January 2016.
|surname Stanisławski. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.This page lists people with the|