This biography of a living person needs additional citations for verification. (January 2017) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
|Stanislav Valereyevich Baretsky (Станислав Валерьевич Барецкий)|
Intelligent dance music
|Associated acts||Leningrad (band), EU|
Baretsky has worked as a security guard, opened a cafe, and had several other jobs. He wrote poetry as a young man. In 2002 he made songs based on this work. In the period from 2003 to 2004 he recorded two solo albums, Цензура ("Censorship") and Цензура-2 ("Censorship-2"). Some of the songs were played on the radio.
In 2004 he worked with the group named EU. They released an album in 2005, Электронщина (Elektronschina) featuring a stencil of his face on the cover. He performed at concerts with EU in Moscow and St Petersburg. He then worked with the group Leningrad, writing lyrics for a song.
Baretsky is known for his scandalous behaviour, particularly because he often attacks other celebrities on air of different TV shows.
- Цензура - Censorship - 2003
- Цензура-2 - Censorship-2 - 2004
- Электронщина - Elektronschina - 2005 (with EU (group))
- Романтик Блядь Коллекшн - Romantic Fucking Collection - 2011
- Дискотека - Discoteca - 2013
- Девяностые - Nineties - 2014
- 2-Асса-2 2009
- Жесть Миллионов - Zhest Million - 2010
- Шапито-шоу - Tent Show - 2011
- Литейный - Casting - 2011
- Give me your money- Little Big- 2015
- This article is based on the Russian Wikipedia article, ru:Барецкий, Станислав
|This article about a Russian musician is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|