Barać with Anadolu Efes.
|EA7 Emporio Armani Milano|
|League||Lega Basket Serie A
August 13, 1986 |
Mostar, SR Bosnia-Herzegovina, SFR Yugoslavia
|Listed height||7 ft 1.25 in (2.17 m)|
|Listed weight||279 lb (127 kg)|
|NBA draft||2007 / Round: 2 / Pick: 39th overall|
|Selected by the Miami Heat|
|2005–2007||Široki Prima pivo|
|2015–present||EA7 Emporio Armani Milano|
|Career highlights and awards|
Barać remained in Europe, signing a five-year contract with Saski Baskonia, then known as TAU Cerámica, in the August of 2007. In the October of that year, just before the start of the European season, Saski Baskonia loaned him out to another ACB team, Pamesa Valencia for the 2007–08 season. He returned to Saski Baskonia the following season, and In the November of 2010, he signed a three-year contract extension that will keep him in Vitoria-Gasteiz through 2015.
EA7 Emporio Armani Milano
Croatian national team
He also plays for the Croatian national team.
- "Pacers Make Trade For 2nd-Round Pick Barac". NBA.com. June 28, 2007. Retrieved April 15, 2014.
- Tau locks up center Barac for 5 years
- Pamesa gets center Barac on loan.
- Caja Laboral locks up Barac ‘till 2015
- Anadolu Efes adds size with Barac
- Cedevita announces Stanko Barac
- "Olimpia Milano officially lands Stanko Barac". Sportando.com. August 28, 2015. Retrieved August 28, 2015.