Stanley Bay, New Zealand
|Local authority||Auckland Council|
|Electoral ward||North Shore ward|
|(Shoal Bay)||(Ngataringa Bay)||(Ngataringa Bay)|
|(Waitemata Harbour)||(Waitemata Harbour)||(Waitemata Harbour)|
Stanley Bay on the North Shore, New Zealand is a small suburb near Devonport, Auckland. It is mostly residential. The Devonport Naval Base lies to the east of the bay on the south side of the Stanley Bay peninsula and is connected to storage facilities on the north side at Ngataringa Bay by a tunnel.
- Gregory's Auckland & Surrounds Street Directory (3rd ed.). 2008. maps 66–67. ISBN 978-0-7319-2048-8.
- 2013 Census QuickStats about a place : Stanley Bay
- "(1800–1913) Owen Stanley and HMS Britomart". National Museum of the Royal New Zealand Navy. Retrieved 12 April 2019.
- "Stanley Street". Auckland Museum. Retrieved 7 February 2009.
- Education Counts: Stanley Bay School
- "Stanley Bay School". Stanley Bay School. Retrieved 12 April 2019.
- Stanley Bay School
- Chaos In The CBD - 78 To Stanley Bay
- Photographs of Stanley Bay held in Auckland Libraries' heritage collections.
|This Auckland Region-related geography article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|