|Born||Stanley Victor Micklewhite
Southwark, Central London, England
|Died||13 January 2013
Ruislip, West London, England
|Spouse(s)||Marie Caine (2000-2013; his death)|
|Relatives||Michael Caine (brother)|
Stanley Caine (born Stanley Victor Micklewhite; late 1935 – 13 January 2013) was an actor and the younger brother of actor Michael Caine. He was known for his role as "Coco" in The Italian Job, a film released in 1969 starring Michael.
In addition to his older brother Michael, Stanley had an older maternal half-brother who Stan and Michael only knew of after their mother's death in 1989. Their half-brother died in 1992.
- Softly, Softly (1966) – Police Constable
- Billion Dollar Brain (1967) – G.P.O. Special Delivery Boy
- Play Dirty (1968) – German Officer
- The Italian Job (1969) – Coco (Last appearance)
- "Sir Michael Caine brother Stanley Micklewhite dies aged 78". Daily Mirror. 13 March 2013. Retrieved 30 August 2014.
- Birth Index, Ancestry.com
- "Michael Caine's brother dies". Sunday Express. 13 March 2013. Retrieved 7 January 2018.
- Bryant, Tom (13 March 2013). "Sir Michael Caine grieving after death of actor brother". Daily Mirror. Retrieved 27 December 2014.
|This article about an English actor or actress is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|